Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My favorite recordings of Lokah Samasta Sukhino Bhavantu. Enjoy!

We chant this at the end of class every time I teach.  It is a sentiment, I like to share at the end of class to share the merit of our practice with all beings and any one in special need of prayers or healing energy.  May all beings be filled with peace and joy, love and light!

(It is my dream to have a whole play list of this chant by different artists to use for the entire class.  Share your favorite recordings of this chant with me please and make my dream become a reality : )


Lokah - Hang Drum (earth) - 13 HANDS.mpg





Diamonds in the Sun by Girish
(who will be playing at Highland Yoga in Butler, NJ
April 18th! Go to highlandyoga.com for details)






DONNA DE LORY Lokah Samasta Sukhino Bhavantu
Bhakti Fest 2010





Ansar -- Alone (feat. Aisha And The Dum Dum Project)



No comments:

Post a Comment